Taking care of your floor
To ensure you of the full benefit of the Palladio Hardwood Warranty and
to extend the beauty of your new hardwood floor for years to come, we recommend
the following preventative maintenance for your hardwood floor:
- Sweep and vacuum floors regularly. Use walk-off-mats
at door ways and area rugs in high traffic areas to make long term
- For normal cleaning use a sponge mop with clear water,
- For heavier cleaning, mist a cleaner (made for poly-urethane
coated hardwood floors) onto a sponge or sponge mop. Hardwood floor
cleaner is available at most local hardware stores.
- Install felt floor protectors under furniture and appliances
to help prevent scratches and dents. Use soft rubber casters for rolling
- For information about local and spot repairs click here.